In recent news, Senorita Singer Shawn Mendes postponed the shows in the schedule of his tour to focus on his mental health.
It is important to remember that Shawn Mendes was on his Wonder Globe tour.
Shawn Mendes took to the social media platform to make the announcements about the delays in his schedule.
Must recover and care for me, says Shawn Mendez
He went on to write on his social media handles that his performances for the next three weeks that were scheduled for Uncasville, Connecticut indefinitely for the moment, he says that he is saddened deeply due to the step, but he also went to tell his fans that how necessary it was since he has been involving himself in tours since the age of 15 and how being away from his loved ones has always been tough for him.
He said that he needs to take some time off to recover and care for himself, he said that consulting the medical professionals is the first thing he is going to do.
View this post on Instagram
Mendes had begun his Wonder Globe tour on the 27th of June in Portland, Oregon to promote his 2020 album Wonder, had things been on the same schedule, Shawn Mendes was all set to continue his tour in St. Paul, Minnesota on the coming Saturday, the show he postponed was the one that was planned to happen in Uncasville on the 29th of July.
Shawn Mendes, who had been nominated for the grammys, had revealed back in the month of December last year, that he was struggling with social media at the moment, he was also grateful towards his fans that they had shown huge support for the single ‘It’ll be okay’ which he had published some weeks before he split with his long time girlfriend Camilla Cabello.
shawn mendes saying he has reach a breaking point breaks my heart. it must’ve been such a difficult decision to postpone 3 weeks of tour. i want him to know that he is so loved. his mental health comes first. that’s all we really care about. @ShawnMendes i love u. take care of u
— sheila (@winterdaylov) July 9, 2022
Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello after their break up
Roughly half a year has passed since the break up of Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes, they dated for two long years before they chose to part ways, Shawn said how the communication between them was open and Camilla went on to say that she will bide her time before she re enters the dating scene.